Some insights to Wisdom
- Old age is the number-one killer in the world.
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
- Give a person a fish and feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months and maybe years.
- Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday lying in the hospital dying of nothing!
- We should all take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
- In the ’60s people took drugs to make the world weird. Now they take Prozac to make it normal.
- The new worry about old age is that it doesn’t last long enough.
- A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- A diplomat is one who thinks twice before saying nothing.
- Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
- Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves; they will never cease to be amused.